Monday, February 13, 2012

Riddle Me This!

I just returned from an overseas business trip where, over dinner, I shared with my colleagues that when I returned from work, I tossed a bottle of water I opened that morning and left in my hotel room.  Why?  Well, hadn't they seen all the documentaries about the cleaning staff using the toilet brush on the water glasses?  Apparently not.  

Needless to say, it sparked an animated debate over 1) my sanity, 2) what the housekeeping hotel staff REALLY does when they "clean" your room and 3) the general goodness of mankind.

In an effort to establish my case (and vindicate those of us who do, in fact, believe people are innately good but maintain a healthy level of skepticism) I request you complete the quick poll on the right sidebar of the blog.

10 seconds, literally, is all it takes.

Thanks- I'd say your responses will be kept confidential but.... they won't.  This is Google after all ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment